Hello and Welcome!

Hi everyone, meet your friendly new blogger Mei-Pon! I am a huge fan of the Japanese musical culture, so this is what this blog will mainly be about. I am mostly involved in the Hello! Project fandom, but I also dabble in other fandoms for Japanese Music groups, and my interest is ever growing! 


But a little about me. I am a 16 (Nearly 17) year old female highschool student. I hope to study English Education and become an ESL Teacher in Osaka, Japan. (ESL = English as a second language) I read and write and draw quite often. I forever love Kamei Eri, a 6th gen member of Morning Musume who graduated from the group on December 15th, 2010 due to medical reasons. Sayashi Riho, a 9th gen member of Morning Musume who joined on January 2nd 2011, soon moved up to take the oshi rank of current Musume and eventually, all of Hello! Project. 


So as you can see, I am a Musume fan all the way! I love other groups within and outside of Hello! Project, though. You will see me go off of interest in the following posts as I discover new fandoms, begin to love others more and continue my journey into the fandoms of Japanese Music! 


Thats all for now, but welcome to The Kame!Pon Diaries and I hope you enjoy yourself! <3 


Byebye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up